There’s no greater hyphenation in America than three-day weekend. And at last, the time has come! This post is a little late, but there’s still plenty of weekend left! Here’s a run down of some happenings that are on my radar for this Labor Day weekend.
- The Hood Internet with DJ Sober and The Outfit at The Granada Theater. This will be the ultimate dance/jam-out party in Dallas tonight. There are still tickets left so hurry up and grab yours now!
- The Dallas Comedy House Starting at 7:30 tonight DCH will have a student lotto show followed by improv from Atlantic Pacific Billy. DCH is a great way to start a night out in Deep Ellum, and Atlantic Pacific Billy is always entertaining! You can buy your tickets online. General admission is $10, $8 if you order ahead of time.
- The Perot Museum Because, dinosaurs. And this exhibit is done-zo come September 1st.
- Cool off at Fraternal Order of The Eagles FOE is an awesome way to spend your Sunday this Labor Day Weekend. With local beers, dollar jello shots, and a pool that will actually cool you off, you’ll definitely want to hit up this spot.
- Dallas Arboretum Dollar Days at the Arboretum ends on September 1st, so take this day to stop and smell the flowers!
- The Rustic Enjoy the sounds of The Texas Gentlemen starting at 5:30. According to their website there will also be a special guest…who could it be, I wonder?
- WestFest Czech and Polka Festival Head over to West, Texas to enjoy Czech culture and fun festivities! More info here.
- Hurricane Harbor Yeah it will be busy, but the season’s almost over. Also they are discounting their season passes (up to 45% discount) this weekend so you can save when you hit up Six Flags during the cooler months!
- Off The Record Check out Deep Ellum’s newest spot, Off The Record, that houses 24 craft beers and over 2,000 records curated by Good Records. How could it disappoint?! It can’t. (Open at 4pm)
- Relax Be sure to make time to just chill out this weekend 🙂